What is BeOnRepeat.com
An easy, free to use service that loops Youtube videos on a infinite way. We just use public Youtube tools as documented on their website.
This site is not intended to harm or attack Youtube servers or intelectual property.
Also view count on Youtube website is not affected by looped content on this site.
Some say that meanwhile you read this lines, others loops Katy Perry clips to the infinite and further.
Please use with caution. Use speakers instead of headphones and always repeat carefully.
You want to know more? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The website BeOnRepeat.com, beyond this point called "the site" guaranties total transparency on user's personal data.
The site does not store any personal data related to user personal information.
The site is not related anyway to Youtube LLC, provider who hosts all video content displayed on the site. Intelectual right of every single content hosted on Youtube LLC servers is property of their respective owners.
The site does not assure total or partial disponibility of the service, either way the site doesn't assume any responsability produced by fraudulent use of the the service. Anyway, we can't guess any fraudulent use of our service. Looped views doesn't affect Youtube records.
The site uses traffic analysis tools provided by Google Analytics. You just accept that condicion by browsing on the site. Leave if you don't agree.
More information? Contact us by email: email@example.com
We like you like it
Would you like to have even more fun? Join us on Facebook!
We like you like it even more
Hey!! So much repeat worth a share. Tell everyone you like our page!
Titanic Survivor Claims an Iceberg Didn't Destroy the Ship
Have you ever met a person who hasn’t ever heard the story of Titanic? Unlikely. Even if you ask a 10-year-old, they’ll tell you exactly what took down the gigantic ship. However, some survivors of the sinking legend would beg to differ. Here’s one of their stories, and it has nothing to do with an iceberg.
Armenian publicist Vaghinak Byurat was 25 years old in the spring of 1912. He described what happened on his journey to America on the most famous ship in the world in his memoirs. He’s never mentioned an iceberg hitting the Titanic, and always spoke about an explosion. And if what he said was true, something must have caused that huge explosion...
💥 Btw, guys, there is a cat hidden in this video. If you can spot our furry little guy, you're much more attentive than most people! Do you accept the challenge? 😽
Other videos you might like:
The Truth About the Titanic Has Been Revealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxdRTaAp5Fw&;
The Truth About the Titanic Survivors Revealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTmspyEENaA&;
How Deep Is the Ocean In Reality? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_I2KoGyhw&
Young publicist goes to America 0:58
Was it an explosion? 2:24
No chance for survival 4:29
But miracles can happen 5:44
How Vaghinak was saved 6:19
What could have caused that explosion? 7:20
Was there a U-boat? 😮 8:21
#titanic #brightside #ships
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- Armenian publicist Vaghinak Byurat was 25 years old in the spring of 1912. He described what happened on his journey to America on the most famous ship in the world in his memoirs.
- In 1912, Vaghinak published some books together with his father, a famous Armenian writer. His task was to take the books to America.
- They went to bed rather late on April 14, just like on the other nights. Shortly after midnight, something that sounded like a big explosion woke everyone up.
- None of the crew members wanted to say anything, but a few minutes later it was impossible to deny that the Titanic was going underwater.
- Vaghinak put his passport and money in a little bag and tied it around his neck. The Titanic’s bow was already underwater by that time. A lot of people in this situation wouldn’t have dared to take it to the open water.
- The water in the North Atlantic that night was just below freezing, at a scary 28 degrees Fahrenheit (-2 C). The young writer felt his arms and legs go numb, and he was understandably getting weaker and weaker every second.
- Then, he bumped into something. It was a lifeboat! But it was so overcrowded they pushed the young man with a paddle when he tried to stick to the boat.
- Vaghinak woke up alive on board another ship. That ship was the Carpathia, and it was en route to New York with lucky survivors on board.
- 12 days later, a woman came into the room. She turned out to be the person who saved Vaghinak. Missis Astor told the sailors that the young man was her son, and she wouldn’t let them go without him since she’d already lost her husband on the Titanic.
- Vaghinak lived a long and happy life and, as a great storyteller, he shared what happened to him many times. Interestingly, he’s never mentioned an iceberg hitting the Titanic, and always spoke about an explosion.
- It could have been a fire, and quite a lot of people actually believe that theory, saying that coal was burning in the ship’s hull.
- Another theory that explained the explosion claimed that there was a German U-boat involved in the sinking of Titanic.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit:
How does it work?
First find the video you want to loop. Check your address bar.
Then change the address to beonrepeat.com. Now you are on repeat !!!
Also you can try our Google Chrome app. It will be soon available for Firefox!