What is BeOnRepeat.com
An easy, free to use service that loops Youtube videos on a infinite way. We just use public Youtube tools as documented on their website.
This site is not intended to harm or attack Youtube servers or intelectual property.
Also view count on Youtube website is not affected by looped content on this site.
Some say that meanwhile you read this lines, others loops Katy Perry clips to the infinite and further.
Please use with caution. Use speakers instead of headphones and always repeat carefully.
You want to know more? Send us an email to email@example.com
The website BeOnRepeat.com, beyond this point called "the site" guaranties total transparency on user's personal data.
The site does not store any personal data related to user personal information.
The site is not related anyway to Youtube LLC, provider who hosts all video content displayed on the site. Intelectual right of every single content hosted on Youtube LLC servers is property of their respective owners.
The site does not assure total or partial disponibility of the service, either way the site doesn't assume any responsability produced by fraudulent use of the the service. Anyway, we can't guess any fraudulent use of our service. Looped views doesn't affect Youtube records.
The site uses traffic analysis tools provided by Google Analytics. You just accept that condicion by browsing on the site. Leave if you don't agree.
More information? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We like you like it
Would you like to have even more fun? Join us on Facebook!
We like you like it even more
Hey!! So much repeat worth a share. Tell everyone you like our page!
12 Mistakes All of Us Keep Making Before Flight
For quite a few people, flying can be a stressful experience. Even folks who’ve been doing it for years will tell you that. Not only do you need to be a savvy passenger that organizes everything in advance, but you also need to be prepared for the unexpected. Some people even follow a strict schedule in order to be one step ahead.
However, this method isn’t always enough. There are certain things we tend to forget. For example, are you aware of the things you should never do before flying? For those of you who have no clue what this is about, here are some of the mistakes that you might not even know you’re making at the airport.
Other videos you might like:
13 Etiquette Mistakes You Should Stop Making By Age 25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a1nmf7Dr_w
7 Air Travel Tips to Know Before Your Flight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G31tQJdnTQ&
10 Things You Should Never Wear on a Plane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSFkyRafQ38&
Putting your documents in a small bag 0:42
Not checking-in online 1:24
Paying for over-weight luggage 2:18
Not looking up the seat plan 3:13
Wrapping your suitcase 3:43
Going to the first security check-points 4:23
Keeping liquids in their carry-on
Relaxing after going through security 6:06
Trying unusual dishes 6:38
Forgetting about turbulence 7:34
Ditching the anti-bacterial wipes 8:34
Not thinking about jet lag 8:56
#airtravel #traveltips #brightside
- If you lose your backpack at the airport, you have a good chance of finding it because it’s large. A smaller bag will be more difficult to spot, and if an opportunistic thief spots it, it’ll be easy for them to hide.
- With the online check-in options, you somehow guarantee your arrival at the airport for your flight. So, the sooner you do it, the better.
- You can always weigh your luggage at home, or you can restrict yourself from packing some necessities that are already available at the airport.
- Right before your long-awaited journey, make sure you check some websites that show you the secret. For example, which seats have more leg room.
- It’s better to invest in a good quality lock for security, or try a reusable cover that can keep your luggage nice and clean.
- Many people automatically go to the first check-points that tend to be overcrowded. The main reason is that the last checkpoints don’t have a queue, and passengers assume that they’re closed.
- Next time you travel, make sure you double check the amount of liquids you’re taking, and place them in a transparent pack to speed-up the process.
- When trying a new cuisine or new food, you don’t know how your stomach will react to it, and doing that right before a flight is a huge no-no.
- The best time for turbulence sensitive passengers to fly is during the winter, in the morning or late at night. And if you’re wondering why turbulence has the luxury to pick it’s time to shine, let’s get into some sciency stuff.
- The airport is one of the most infectious places you can be in. So, having some anti-bacterial wipes and sanitizer to protect yourself is literally life-saving.
- 93% of flyers experience jet lag. So, the best way to avoid this is by adjusting your watch, and maybe the time on your phone, to the time of your destination.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit:
How does it work?
First find the video you want to loop. Check your address bar.
Then change the address to beonrepeat.com. Now you are on repeat !!!
Also you can try our Google Chrome app. It will be soon available for Firefox!