What is BeOnRepeat.com
An easy, free to use service that loops Youtube videos on a infinite way. We just use public Youtube tools as documented on their website.
This site is not intended to harm or attack Youtube servers or intelectual property.
Also view count on Youtube website is not affected by looped content on this site.
Some say that meanwhile you read this lines, others loops Katy Perry clips to the infinite and further.
Please use with caution. Use speakers instead of headphones and always repeat carefully.
You want to know more? Send us an email to email@example.com
The website BeOnRepeat.com, beyond this point called "the site" guaranties total transparency on user's personal data.
The site does not store any personal data related to user personal information.
The site is not related anyway to Youtube LLC, provider who hosts all video content displayed on the site. Intelectual right of every single content hosted on Youtube LLC servers is property of their respective owners.
The site does not assure total or partial disponibility of the service, either way the site doesn't assume any responsability produced by fraudulent use of the the service. Anyway, we can't guess any fraudulent use of our service. Looped views doesn't affect Youtube records.
The site uses traffic analysis tools provided by Google Analytics. You just accept that condicion by browsing on the site. Leave if you don't agree.
More information? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We like you like it
Would you like to have even more fun? Join us on Facebook!
We like you like it even more
Hey!! So much repeat worth a share. Tell everyone you like our page!
A Train Lost in a Tunnel in Italy, No One Can Find It
In 1911 the rail company “Zanetti” offered well-off Italians a free trial ride on their new train. The passengers were enjoying their ride making small talk and enjoying their refreshments. One of the sites they were looking forward to was a new tunnel that went through a mountain. It was one of the longest ever built at the time.
If only they knew they would never come back... Imagine traveling on a train that is actually a time machine. The 106 passengers and crew of the Zanetti train probably would’ve thought twice before they embarked on their adventure, had they known that. Just like the passengers of the “Titanic,” which set off for its first and last cruise almost a year later, they never reached their destination. The difference, though, is that no one knows what happened to the train…
Other videos you might like:
4 Mystery Doors That Should Never Be Opened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYnUaLpdc0&
Scientists Finally Discovered the Truth About Easter Island https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4U5Y7MSAJc&
10 Strange Things Found Frozen In Ice Antarctica https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOtLCXM8Ox8&
What exactly happened there 1:20
Medieval monks who saw a three-car train 3:25
The Zanetti passengers were seen in Mexico 4:11
... and even in Ukraine! 4:56
What about a scientific explanation? 6:34
Is there any evidence of a ghost train ever existing? 7:39
#mystery #ghosttrain #timetravel
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- The train entered the half mile-long tunnel in Lombardy Mountain and never came out! Just, disappeared! After the incident, the railway workers and police searched every square foot of it, but found no trace of the train.
- However, there were two passengers found who’d jumped off the train just before it vanished into the tunnel. Later, when they came to, they were able to tell the story of their eerie trip.
- One of the survivors told an Italian newspaper about the incident: “I heard an unclear humming sound. Beyond the black smoke, I could see a milky-white fog creeping from the tunnel – it literally swallowed the train like a wave.”
- No one could come up with a sound explanation for this strange disappearance: dozens had witnessed the train leaving the station in Rome and entering the tunnel, but nobody saw it come out.
- There are records of medieval monks from Modena who saw a three-car train with people in it. A horse was the fastest means of transport at the time. Railroads hadn’t been invented yet.
- Then, in the 1840s, there's a report that the Zanetti passengers were seen in Mexico. A psychiatrist in a local hospital left notes saying that a group of 104 Italians were admitted all in a hysterical state.
- Many years later, the train appeared again in Europe. On October 29, 1955 a three-car old-fashioned train appeared not far from Zavalichi, a small village in Ukraine. The signalman, Pyotr Ustimenko, saw it moving soundlessly.
- Some believe all the railroads in the world form a sort of connected web that has its own magnetic field. The trains serve as electric conductors between the earth’s natural magnetic field and the artificial one.
- Sometime before the Zanetti train left the station, there had been an earthquake where the tracks were. It’s believed the crust fracture, which appeared under Lombardy Mountain, created a time anomaly at the entrance to the tunnel.
- In case you’re already getting goosebumps and swearing off trains forever, rest assured that this isn’t something you have to worry about happening to you because it’s just an urban legend.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
How does it work?
First find the video you want to loop. Check your address bar.
Then change the address to beonrepeat.com. Now you are on repeat !!!
Also you can try our Google Chrome app. It will be soon available for Firefox!