What is BeOnRepeat.com
An easy, free to use service that loops Youtube videos on a infinite way. We just use public Youtube tools as documented on their website.
This site is not intended to harm or attack Youtube servers or intelectual property.
Also view count on Youtube website is not affected by looped content on this site.
Some say that meanwhile you read this lines, others loops Katy Perry clips to the infinite and further.
Please use with caution. Use speakers instead of headphones and always repeat carefully.
You want to know more? Send us an email to email@example.com
The website BeOnRepeat.com, beyond this point called "the site" guaranties total transparency on user's personal data.
The site does not store any personal data related to user personal information.
The site is not related anyway to Youtube LLC, provider who hosts all video content displayed on the site. Intelectual right of every single content hosted on Youtube LLC servers is property of their respective owners.
The site does not assure total or partial disponibility of the service, either way the site doesn't assume any responsability produced by fraudulent use of the the service. Anyway, we can't guess any fraudulent use of our service. Looped views doesn't affect Youtube records.
The site uses traffic analysis tools provided by Google Analytics. You just accept that condicion by browsing on the site. Leave if you don't agree.
More information? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We like you like it
Would you like to have even more fun? Join us on Facebook!
We like you like it even more
Hey!! So much repeat worth a share. Tell everyone you like our page!
A Glass of Water Saved a Plane And 72 Passengers
The plane had been used for 20 years, but it had never suffered a single accident before, so the cabin crew had no doubts the flight would be easy. Passengers got on board the plane; flight attendants nonchalantly checked their boarding passes; everything went as usual.
But what happened after that was really scary. No electricity onboard, all equipment down, no airport in sight, and only a half-forgotten runway deep in the Siberian snow forest. It’s hard to imagine a worse scenario for a passenger plane landing, so it’s a real miracle that everyone ended up safe and sound. And all of it thanks to… a glass of water.
Other videos you might like:
13 Tips on How to Survive Wild Animal Attacks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFFq11j6dQ&
The Truth About the Titanic Has Been Revealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxdRTaAp5Fw&
10 Hardest Choices Ever (Personality Test) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt8RupLIkBQ&
The first signs of trouble 1:04
The plane became crippled 2:07
How a glass of water helped them 2:47
A place to land is found but... 3:48
There was no panic 6:00
What happened to the airplane 8:35
#planecrashes #planeaccidents #planesurvive
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- The plane had been used for 20 years, but it had never suffered a single accident before, so the cabin crew had no doubts the flight would be easy.
- The electronic equipment started acting abnormally, but the pilots shrugged it off as a nuisance and continued the flight. Air traffic control also neglected the problem.
- Just 8 minutes after the announcement, the lights in the cabin went off. Only the flight attendants paid any attention to it, believing everything was alright. In the cockpit, though, the situation immediately became desperate.
- Without the equipment, the plane became crippled. It was still operable, but all the navigational systems refused to work, the radio went offline, and the fuel transfer pumps were also lost.
- Without any means to control the angle at which they descended, they used an old and almost forgotten trick: a glass of water put on the control panel.
- As Captain Novosyolov later said in an interview, it was a pure stroke of luck that they saw a landing strip near the town of Izhma. It was an old airport that had been abandoned for a long time and closed for any aircraft except helicopters.
- Despite the abandonment of the airport, airport supervisor Sergey Sotnikov, of his own will, kept the runway in a good condition for all those years. He cut down the emerging brush, swept away garbage, and even drew the runway marking when it faded.
- Before the last attempt at landing, all passengers and the cabin crew were transferred to the front of the plane to be ready for an emergency evacuation.
- The emergency escape slides were dispatched. And all 72 passengers along with all 9 crew members safely went down to the ground. None of them were even slightly injured.
- The lucky passengers and crew were transported by helicopters to nearby Ukhta, from where they went on to Moscow by another plane, and only one family decided they’d had enough air travel for a lifetime and took a train instead.
- Sergey Novosyolov and his co-pilot Andrey Lamanov were made Heroes of the Russian Federation, while the rest of the cabin crew received the Orders of Courage.
- After that, the aircraft continued performing flights for another 7 years. It received its own nickname, Izhma, and in September 2018 it flew for the last time.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
How does it work?
First find the video you want to loop. Check your address bar.
Then change the address to beonrepeat.com. Now you are on repeat !!!
Also you can try our Google Chrome app. It will be soon available for Firefox!