What is BeOnRepeat.com
An easy, free to use service that loops Youtube videos on a infinite way. We just use public Youtube tools as documented on their website.
This site is not intended to harm or attack Youtube servers or intelectual property.
Also view count on Youtube website is not affected by looped content on this site.
Some say that meanwhile you read this lines, others loops Katy Perry clips to the infinite and further.
Please use with caution. Use speakers instead of headphones and always repeat carefully.
You want to know more? Send us an email to email@example.com
The website BeOnRepeat.com, beyond this point called "the site" guaranties total transparency on user's personal data.
The site does not store any personal data related to user personal information.
The site is not related anyway to Youtube LLC, provider who hosts all video content displayed on the site. Intelectual right of every single content hosted on Youtube LLC servers is property of their respective owners.
The site does not assure total or partial disponibility of the service, either way the site doesn't assume any responsability produced by fraudulent use of the the service. Anyway, we can't guess any fraudulent use of our service. Looped views doesn't affect Youtube records.
The site uses traffic analysis tools provided by Google Analytics. You just accept that condicion by browsing on the site. Leave if you don't agree.
More information? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We like you like it
Would you like to have even more fun? Join us on Facebook!
We like you like it even more
Hey!! So much repeat worth a share. Tell everyone you like our page!
They Found a Ship But All People Vanished Into Air
The story of Mary Celeste is one of the greatest sea mysteries of all time. How can everyone on board a ship simply vanish into air?
Actually, she didn’t always go by Mary Celeste. She was originally called Amazon. The ship was made in 1861, and from her first voyage, the Amazon already started getting a bad reputation for possibly being a cursed ship… When she got a new name, her new captain was Benjamin Spooner Briggs. He put together the best crew, and those 7 men along with their captain and his family set out on that fateful trans-Atlantic trip from New York to Genoa...
Other videos you might like:
The Truth About the Titanic Has Been Revealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxdRTaAp5Fw&
How Deep Is the Ocean In Reality? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_I2KoGyhw
10 Strange Things Found Frozen In Ice Antarctica https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOtLCXM8Ox8&
Why the ship had a bad reputation 0:55
10 people on board and 1,700 barrels of alcohol 2:40
The situation gets totally bizarre 3:10
Nobody on the ship 3:59
The captain's journal 4:30
What theories are there? 5:12
Mutiny on board? 7:32
The most probable theory 8:19
#ghostship #mystery #truestories
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- A lot of her future owners would go bankrupt, each of them selling the vessel to repay their debts. She also lost her first captain to illness. During Amazon’s first journey across the Atlantic Ocean, the ship crashed into another vessel, sending the latter to the bottom of the English Channel.
- Along with the 10 people on board, the ship was also carrying 1,700 barrels of denatured alcohol. This industrial liquid is highly flammable if not contained properly.
- For reasons unknown to this very day, Mary Celeste never did make it to Genoa. At some point in her journey, something terrible happened.
- There wasn’t a single soul on the ship. Ok, well, perhaps they had to abandon? But here’s the thing: all of their belongings and food were still there!
- Captain Briggs had a habit of keeping very detailed and thorough notes in his journal. The last entry had been made on November 25. It mentioned bad weather, but nothing more – nothing that would be enough to force Briggs, his wife and daughter, and the crew to leave Mary Celeste in such a hurry.
- Perhaps the captain didn’t think the ship would survive the storm, given that it might easily flood with a broken pump. The only problem is that there were no storms reported in that area at that time.
- One theory suggests that pirates could’ve attacked the ship. But that theory doesn’t hold since all the personal belongings, food, and valuable cargo were left untouched.
- What if the crew mutinied against their captain? Briggs was known to be pretty strict with discipline. Again, it’s highly unlikely and pretty much disproven.
- The final and most probable theory comes down to the 9 alcohol barrels found empty on the ship. They were made from a kind of porous timber that couldn’t stop alcohol from evaporating.
- Captain Briggs might’ve noticed that some barrels were empty and ordered everybody to get off the ship as soon as possible before the hull explodes.
- And still, even this theory has its flaws. Why was there no smell of alcohol on board when Mary Celeste was found if 9 whole barrels had leaked completely dry?
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit:
How does it work?
First find the video you want to loop. Check your address bar.
Then change the address to beonrepeat.com. Now you are on repeat !!!
Also you can try our Google Chrome app. It will be soon available for Firefox!