What is BeOnRepeat.com
An easy, free to use service that loops Youtube videos on a infinite way. We just use public Youtube tools as documented on their website.
This site is not intended to harm or attack Youtube servers or intelectual property.
Also view count on Youtube website is not affected by looped content on this site.
Some say that meanwhile you read this lines, others loops Katy Perry clips to the infinite and further.
Please use with caution. Use speakers instead of headphones and always repeat carefully.
You want to know more? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The website BeOnRepeat.com, beyond this point called "the site" guaranties total transparency on user's personal data.
The site does not store any personal data related to user personal information.
The site is not related anyway to Youtube LLC, provider who hosts all video content displayed on the site. Intelectual right of every single content hosted on Youtube LLC servers is property of their respective owners.
The site does not assure total or partial disponibility of the service, either way the site doesn't assume any responsability produced by fraudulent use of the the service. Anyway, we can't guess any fraudulent use of our service. Looped views doesn't affect Youtube records.
The site uses traffic analysis tools provided by Google Analytics. You just accept that condicion by browsing on the site. Leave if you don't agree.
More information? Contact us by email: email@example.com
We like you like it
Would you like to have even more fun? Join us on Facebook!
We like you like it even more
Hey!! So much repeat worth a share. Tell everyone you like our page!
How to Pack Light for Travel and Never Check in Luggage
**Subscribe to my YT channel if you found this video useful! THANK YOU!**
Watch my ROLLING Carry-on Video for Women without Checking Luggage below:
Watch my MINAAL super small radical light packing for Women without Checking Luggage below:
Watch my Packing Light for Men for a Month with Just Carry On: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9QzyXbfY
**Come visit me on my website: http://www.prolificliving.com/
How to pack light as a woman and still look stylish and not check in any luggage when you are traveling to Europe or anywhere for 2 weeks or 1 month. I give you packing tips and secrets to travel like a pro, look great and take all your essentials.
Here are the references made in the video - I LOVE these brands, I have chosen them for great its functionality, versatility & durability:
1. eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Junior
2. Lucy for excellent long-lasting stretchy travel pants.
3. Patagonia or eBags for best MLC: Maximum Legal Carryon luggage.
4. UniQlo for durable, affordable neutral color tops and stylish vest.
5. Baggallini for rain-proof, expandable purse and jewelry organizing bags.
6. Katmandu for high-quality rain jacket.
7. Ecco for excellent, extremely comfortable walking shoes.
8. Sherpani Verve for laptop messenger bag.
9. ExOfficio for the blue sleep shirt.
10. Three Dots for the blue stretching dress.
Packing light and traveling like a pro is a skill that you can learn like any other, and I've had to learn this from years of traveling the world and from doing it wrong before getting it right. So in this video, I show you the following in a step-by-step process:
1. How to think about your packing and your travel needs.
2. How to set aside everything you need beforehand.
3. How to create your wardrobe in your mind first.
4. How to choose the best luggage and bags to best protect your stuff.
5. How to roll your clothes instead of folding them for maximum space usage.
6. How to organize all of your essentials in a clean and hygienic way.
7. How to take all of your makeup and toiletries without going overboard.
8. How to feel good and confident about not checking in luggage. Ever.
To get the whole blog post, check out:
Grab the fear-crushing travel guide above complete with instructions on packing like a pro, traveling in style and visiting the world on a budget.
How does it work?
First find the video you want to loop. Check your address bar.
Then change the address to beonrepeat.com. Now you are on repeat !!!
Also you can try our Google Chrome app. It will be soon available for Firefox!